been touring relentlessly for the past year and a half in support
of Soma Holiday. They have been touring with everyone from Flickerstick
to Saliva to our Lady Peace and it has paid off as Philly is popping
for the band every time they hit town. Finally back in town as
a headliner, I had the chance to sit down with guitarist Andy
Dwiggins before their show at the Pontiac Grille. We talked about
getting played on MTV, MP3s, and even worked in what its like
having to win over crowds.
1. How has your life changed since the release of the disc and
the constant touring?
2. Is it tough to win over crowds that may not be familiar with
3. Is there a favorite tour that you guys have been a part of?
4. Have you been happy with how the label has supported the band?
5. Were you disappointed that MTV did not pick up on the video
6. Have you decided on the next single from Soma Holiday?
Have you had a chance to start writing or recording for a new
7. Do you listen to what the press has to say about you?
8. You have an "Ask The Band" section on your website.
Is that a fun thing to do and how much interaction do you have
with the web while on tour?
9. Who have been some of your influences?
10. Do you think the Internet and file-swapping affected your
sales? Do you care that some of your older songs are on the 'Net?
11. What was it like playing with another drummer when Doug broke
12. Do you guys change the setlist up a lot?
13. Do you watch the other bands you play with and find yourself
borrowing moves that they pull-off on stage?
14. What bands are you listening to now?
I want to thank Andy and the rest of the guys in Greenwheel for
a great night and putting out such a great disc. Hopefully Philly
gets to see the band again soon, I know I will certainly be in
the audience when they do.
Drop us a line to let me know what you think of what Andy said
or just to tell us how much we suck! Email me at email@example.com